Thursday, December 07, 2006

Excitement at the Crowl's

Today Ryan took his first steps. Once I caught him out of the corner of my eye and was not positive that he had done it. Then a little while later he did it again! He is 10months and 3days old. A little early in my opinion, but he is so cute, I guess I won't cut his legs off!
He also had another great accomplishment. He dialed 911 with his mouth and the cops showed up! It was the same one who came about a month ago when Austin dialed 911. Fortunately he was pleasant. I tried to lecture Ryan about dialing 911 when there isn't an emergency, but he just laughed at me. O'well, maybe his mother should pay more attention to the phone and where she puts it!

4 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

That is so funny. Luckily Will hasn't done that yet. There is a women in the ward with a number that ends in 9192 and every time someone calls that number it dials 911. It is so annoying. Needless to say, we have called 911 many times.

Richards in Seattle said...

That's really funny. I'm a bit confused. Did he dial it intentionally or was he just dialing numbers? What about Austin? Intentional or accident.

Pitcher Family said...

I can't believe it!! What smart kids you have!! They know something naughty that they can get away with, because "Momma can't beat me in front of the cops!!" Hilarious!!

Jess and Jason said...

Ryan certainly did not do it intentionally. He was just chewing on the phone.
Austin on the other hand, did do it on purpose. He had just learned in school about dialing 911 when you needed help. He brought me the phone and said, "look mom, I can dial 911!" We had a talk about only dialing it when you NEED to, not just for fun.