Sunday, March 11, 2007

2nd try





Last night, I put up the following post with the same pictures, but instead of putting it with yesterdays date, it put it up for January 23rd 2007. If you go into the edit blog you can see it there."So, it's been quite a while since we've posted anything. At first, I couldn't remember what I had used for the new google sign in, and then I just got lazy. Since our last post in december, quite allot has stayed the same. In fact Nick is the only thing in our lives that seems to change other than the weather. He is now extremely proficient at rolling which he proved today by rolling off the bed when Andy went to see what Laura dropped. No one was very happy about the incident. Last week we took him in for his 6 month well baby check and found out that he weighs 21 Lbs, and is 29 inches tall. Most of the clothes he wears now are for 12 or 18 months. I think it's the fault of the radioactive power plant nearby. Well, I hope that it won't take us this long again to get other pictures up. Take care every one."By way of explaination, my head picture is to show how good a job Laura did cutting my hair last week. Nick ate his own orange, with some little success, and tried his first pickle after trying to steal his dads. He seamed to like it.

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Whoa, he looks like a four year old!

Mike

Pitcher Family said...

What a cute little... I mean big guy you have. I also can't help but be envious that Laura is wearing short sleeves and capris outside.

Jess and Jason said...

He is the opposite of a midget. His head looks as big as Laura's.
Laura you look GREAT in that picture! Moy Bonita!!