Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Jess!!


This month is such a special one it's birthday time for you. We'd really like to celebrate this happy day with you! So, ...

I wish we could all be there and have a great party with you. I am so glad you didn't blog your own birthday! I think I can say for everyone that you are a fabulous sister, daughter, mother, wife and friend. We all love you so much and are so blessed, lucky and happy to have you in our family. Have a fantastic birthday! (Sorry, sadly, I only have two pictures of you and the other one is at the beach... oh, and I don't know how to get those other people out of your shot!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Happy Birthday! We love you.

Jess and Jason said...

Thank you! I was a little sad to think that no one would put my birthday on the blog. I should have know better! I wish you all could come to mom's for dinner tonight. She is making rolls and Chinese Chicken Salad to Die for!!

Jess and Jason said...

PS It is probably a good thing that you couldn't zoom in on me in that picture. It is not a very good picture of me!!