Monday, May 11, 2009




Estoy re feliz

pase mi examen de manejo, me siento re orgullosa de mi misma y estoy re agradecida po andy grandma carol que me ayudaron y me apollaron. I am so happy that today I passed my driving test and I have a permit. I feel so proud and I'm so grateful for Grandma and Andy who pushed me to do this, and Grandpa who paid for the driving school. I went to school for 3 weeks and the other teenagers thought I was their age too. Grandma says I should be happy they think I'm young. The picture looks funny like always on ID cards. Now I need to drive at school and with Grandma. I have never driven an automatic before, only a standard shift. Grandpa says it will be very easy but I am still scared.

4 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

Congratulations!! It's such freedom to have a license and be able to just take off anytime... oh wait, that was before I had 4 kids, but it's still good! We are so happy for you!

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

Congratulatoins Laura!!! I'm very proud of you too. I'm sure that you'll do fine driving the automatic.

Jess and Jason said...

You did so well! YEAH!!!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Congratulations Laura! How exciting for you.