Monday, January 11, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Paulsen's gift

Here are pictures of what we got with the gift certificate from Grandma and Grandpa Paulsen. Will thought the chocolates were good, Adrianne and I thought they were fine. There's only one layer in the tin, but they were free, so we aren't complaining. We tried the red cheese. It was good--a cheddar-- though we think the cheddar we get at Sam's club is better. The other's are an aged cheddar and swiss. Grandma says the swiss is good and if the aged cheddar is the same as the red cheddar just older, I think I will like it.

Let us know what you get and what you think of it.







6 comments:

Jess and Jason said...

The chocolates were free!?! I need to order my stuff now! I really haven't even looked, just for fun.

Pitcher Family said...

Me too!! Thanks for sharing, Mike. Also, I see that your book is coming right along!! Good for you!

Mike said...

Mandy, do you want me to send you everything I have so far so you can read it and tell me what your reaction is?

Pitcher Family said...

sure if you would like to, I would love to read it.

Pitcher Family said...

I just spent my gift certificate. I was waiting, but I'm not sure what I was waiting for, so I just spent it. I got the free chocolates. Then I got the Holiday Favorites. It has 25 different things, meat and cheese and chocolate and little cakes. It should satisfy everyone.

Pitcher Family said...

I have $2.05 left of my GC if it will help anyone, let me know and I can give you the numbers.