Saturday, September 09, 2006

Curl Your Tongue



Every six months or so Jason and I have the same friendly argument. He can curl his tongue and I can't. He thinks that I just don't try hard enough and that I can learn. I am sure that it is something you can either do, or not, a special curling your tongue gene. SO I need everyone to let tell us...Can you and your spouse curl your tongues? Feel free to post pictures of you doing it, or just looking dumb trying to do it! That will make me feel better!

8 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

Mike and I can both curl our tongues. I think either you can or you can't. Mike says everyone should be able to do it.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I took picutes but your dad is sleeping so I have to post the pictures tomorrow after I get his. Mike and Mom say it is genetic.

Jess and Jason said...

SO can you, or can't you Adrianne? I am pretty sure that I am the only one that can't in our family.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I can.

Jess and Jason said...

I called Andy, he can. He wasn't sure if Laura could or not, so he is going to ask and then let us know! They are moving stuff into their house.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Jess, I think you should sit in front of a mirror and try really hard for 20 minutes a day, and eventually, you will be able to do it.
:)

Mike

Mike and Adrianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pitcher Family said...

who deleted a post? why? who is our blog administrator??