Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Productive Morning

It is 11:47 and so far today has been a very productive day. I have exercised, given Will a bath, fed Isaac twice, swept the kitchen floor, mopped the kitchen floor, raked the front yard (4 bags full and there is still a pike taller than Will), done a load of laundry, and taken a shower. I am very happy to have gotten so much done so far. I still have a lot to do but even if nothing else got done today I would still feel like I've gotten a lot done. What about everyone else? Oh, my brother and his wife are having their third girl this morning. I'm so excited for them.

2 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

WOW! Anything I write about my mornings will look awful next to all you've done. Again, WOW!

Jess and Jason said...

Yeah...I exercised, showered, did some laundry, fed the kids, checked email, folded laundry, did dishes, took Austin to school...
You are WAY more productive than I am.