Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday...

So, I came to post a blog called Good Friday, based on my experience of the day. I got here and there was already a post called that. Lucky for me, my experience is nothing to do with the post from Jess, so I will post it anyway. Here I go:

This morning at breakfast we were talking about why there is no school and Mike has work off today. I told the kids it was Good Friday and they have to be good all day. Mikayla said, Nah uh!! I told her it was on the calendar and she better be good today.
Later we were in the car and she stayed in her place until I got the carseats unbuckled so she wouldn't be in my way. Every other day of her life I remind her to stay out of the way and wait, EVERY DAY! So, I thanked her for remembering to wait and what a good girl she was. She told me
"I remembered what day it was."
What??
"It's good Friday, Mom!"

Nice, I wonder when good Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will come?? I hope I didn't blaphem anything.

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

That is great. Will does the same exact thing when I am trying to put Isaac in his seat. He flops his body sideways until he falls on my feet. It makes me so mad! I tell him every time, "Wait until I am out of the way."

That was a tricky thing to tell Mikayla. What a smart, smat mom!

Jess and Jason said...

Can you get a special calendar made that has good written on every day?