Monday, November 17, 2008

The reunion book

I am starting to make the book for the family reunion. I am wondering how big everyone wants the book to be. I can make a book up to 440 pages, which I think is ridiculously big. We have a ton of pictures so I'm wondering how many of them you actually want. I am willing to make it as big or as little as you would like. Also, I think I can find a way so that there are "contributors" so that you can get on and have some input. I see good and bad things about that. On the one hand, you all might want different things and I might get annoyed trying to please everyone ;). But on the other hand, it would be nice to not be responsible for guessing what everyone wants. Also, I thought it would be nice if everyone could write something brief about what their favorite thing/things about the reunion was and if you have some pictures that you really loved, if you would tell me so I can include them. Do you all want to contribute or do you want me to do it and then surprise you all? I can make it and then you can all preview it and let me know what changes you want...Hmmm. Leave comments and let me know.

3 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

If you are planning to do it, then I think it would be nice if we could preview it and make comments and ask questions. Our cd didn't work, so we have not seen all the pictures available from the reunion. I don't think we really need all 1250 or how ever many pictures there were. Thanks Adrianne!!

Jess and Jason said...

I would be happy to help, but don't want to "butt" in. Let me know what you would like. I am just excited to have it!

Richards in Seattle said...

I want 440 pages:) -Ralph