Saturday, March 14, 2009

Family Reunion Book

Our family reunion book came in the mail today. What an incredible book! Nice job Adrianne! Sarah doesn't want to put the book down. She looked at every page with Laura, then brought it to me(Ralph), and we looked at every page, and when we were done she took it to Rebecca and wanted to look at it again. All I can really say though is what an incredible vacation! When is the next reunion scheduled? I know it isn't any time real soon, but I think I can still be anxious. Thanks again Adrianne for putting the book together. And thanks mom and dad for providing the books. I hope everyone is well!

Ralph

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

We're glad you like it! Sorry yours took so much longer to get to you than everyone elses. We kept forgetting...

Hopefully these books will help all the cousins remember who their cousins and aunts and uncles are since they don't get to see each other very often. (and help Mike remember his nieces and nephews...)

Jess and Jason said...

I agree with Sarah, that book was AWESOME!!!

Adrianne you did such an amazing job and we are so grateful! Thank you for devoting so much time. We all enjoy looking through the book over and over. The kids like to guess who is who in the pictures.

Pitcher Family said...

Ralph, I'm so glad you posted!!! We love our book, too.
I hope it doesn't take too long before we can get together again.