Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another option

What about Ocean Shores???

http://www.vrbo.com/138042

http://www.navylifepnw.com/site/373/Pac-Beach-Cottages.aspx

This is a good option. We could get 3 cabins to fit us all. Beach is in walking distance. 20 hours from me, 20 from Denver, Ralph and Andy would be close.

Look at the vintage cottages. This is through the military, so we would ask you soldiers to reserve them for us. We'd share the cottages.

What do you think???
Remember the trip we took there one year?

What do you think of this??

Jess, what are the dates that you and Jason could both come?

5 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I feel like this is a much more affordable option. Also, it is 19 1/2 hours for us but there is a stop in Salt Lake about half way so we could stay at my brothers house and not have to pay for a hotel. And, we wouldn't have to plan too many activities probably.

Jess and Jason said...

That looks like fun to us!

The best dates for us would be the last two weeks of August. Jason will be done with nursing school and I will be out of school also. I understand that those dates are not the most convenient though, so don't stress out too much.

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

I sure wouldn't mind being close, but there might be a chance we're some where else entirely by then. in any case, I'd be happy to make the reservations. I think that pricing is usually based on rank, so if I could reserve all of them, it might make it more affordable for every one.

Dad and Mom said...

Dad and I both have very fond memories of the trip that we took there. It was one of the few trips that we all went on just for the fun of going somewhere; most of our "trips" were just moves.

We think that this could be a great place for our family reunion.

Richards in Seattle said...

Sounds good to us. Whatever you all choose we will be excited to see everyone again.