Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last night we went on a double date with some friends. It was nice to go out. We went to an Indian restaurant and it was fantastic. We decided that we have liked Indian food every time we've eaten it so we ought to learn how to make it. We also went to a rec center to go ice skating but they said there was going to be a competition today so they had closed it and we couldn't go. Bummer. Mike was relieved.

Also, I just want to brag for one minute. I went to the doctor to have my foot checked out and the nurse checked my heart rate. It was 52! Isn't that awesome? I guess this last year of working out and trying to lose weight has been good and helped me be healthy.

Ok, we are going to go eat some left overs for dinner--hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Jess and Jason said...

Let me know what good Indian recipes you find. I always love the food too and would love to be able to eat it at home!

That is an awesome resting heart rate! Keep it up...or down...hehehe