Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just a book idea...

I just finished a book that I thought you all might enjoy. It is a biography, not too long and lots of good stuff to learn from it. It's called The Last Lecture, by Randy Pausch. You can find info about it here http://thelastlecture.com/. I especially thought of Mike R. while reading it. He would like it.

Also, I recently found out that you can order emergency/food storage like freeze dried foods from Sam's club and Costco. I thought you might be interested in hearing that.

Lastly, I did not get around to Christmas cards this year. It's just not happening, but wanted you all to know that we love each of you dearly and wish we could see each other more often. Mikayla and I were scrap booking some photos from our family reunion, yes I know it was 2 years ago, but I'm a bit behind in my scrapbook. We had so much fun together and loved playing in the backyard and the wii and everything else. We are so looking forward to getting together this summer. I hope it works so we can all be there!
Anyway....

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I've heard of that book before. I'll add it to my list...my wish list, in fact. If any of you ever just feels like buying me a present, you can look up my wish list on amazon and buy me a present.

It's funny to see "Mike R.". I have a calculator from the 8th grade that I still use sometimes. I scratched, "Mike R." on the back of it with a pen or a compass. That's all there is to this story. It's probably more funny to me than it is to you.

We didn't do Christmas cards either and I don't think we'll even bother apologizing for it.