Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Laura, Andy, Nick and Noah family New Years Card

We have been getting Christmas cards for the last few weeks. Thank you to all those who'f sent them. Our card will be in the form of a blog post. In fact, this very blog post.

HAPPY NEW YEAR



As you can see, Nick and Noah where EXTATIC to sit for our little photo shoot. Maybe some year, we'll have kids who pose and smile. I hope your (whoever reads this) Christmas was great, and your new year what you wish it to be.

Andy, Laura, Nick, and Noah

3 comments:

Mike said...

Did you really just write "who'f"? I'm going to assume you know that isn't a real word. In that case, it's pretty funny. We did not and will not send out cards. But, like you said, thanks to those of you who sent us one.

Mike

Jess and Jason said...

I can't believe how big Noah is! He looks bigger than Nick! You are all beautiful. I love your matching sweaters. We love you and miss you all. Laura, moy bonita!!

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

...I think I ment who've...
Any way, it was late.