Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Senior Project

As a graduation requirement I have to do a senior project. For the senior project we are required to do something that benefits the community. I thought that collecting items to put into care packages for soldiers over seas would be a project that would be a great way to help 25 or more soldiers.


These are the items that I am collecting to put into the packages:


• Wet Wipes in individual packages


• Gum


• Lip balm/ Chap stick


• Pens


• Books with games in them (cross word puzzles, word searches, etc.)


• Boxed snacks (Wheat Thins, Triskets, crackers, etc…)


• Lollipops


• Sewing Kits


• Small First Aid Kits (band aids, etc.)


• Room Fresheners


• Hard Candy


• Individual snacks (Peanuts, fruit snacks, granola bars, etc…)


Also money would help so that I can go and purchase some of these items as well.

I would like to have all of the items together by Sunday, April 24th so I can get the packages together and sent by the middle of May.

Thank you for all of your help.


Becca

No comments: