Friday, August 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS






One year ago today, I was called at 2 or so in the morning. Dad asked me "are you ready to be a father?" The answer to that question is still no, but I'm learning, and Nicholas has certainly taught me allot over the last year. Most reciently he's been teaching me how high I need to put things if I don't want him to bite, throw, or break them. I'm not sure exactly what we'll do tonight, but tomorrow, Nick will have a nice party in a park nearby. More pictures will follow.

3 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

Happy Birthday Nic!! He has changed alot over the year! Have a great birthday!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you all have fun celebrating.

Jess and Jason said...

Happy Birthday Nick! He looks so old in that last picture. I guess having long hair has really made him look older. Hope he has a great birthday.