Tuesday, September 04, 2007

We need to take better care of our important things...



Every one guess what Nick has in his hands in the pictures. I'll let you know if you're right after a few comments (I always feel better when my posts have more comments).

Laura and I were eating dinner tonight, and had let Nick down from his chair once he stopped eating. He wandered around the ground for a while and got into a few things and when I looked at him he had these in his hands and I needed to take pictures to show you all. I chased him around our diner table and into the kitchen but couldn't get the picture I wanted. Good luck.

5 comments:

Richards in Seattle said...

It looks to me like Nick is trying to help pay the bills. They're sure fun aren't they?

Mike and Adrianne said...

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. He has some kind of check.

Jess and Jason said...

Um, do you always let him write the checks? Smart plan...then you don't have to worry about making ends meet!

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

You're all right. I guess you can see better than I can. I thought it wasn't so obvious. What made me think it was so funny was that he had the check AND the pen and was trying to write. There were a few lines drawn on the check when we saved it from Nick. I guess I'll have to start teaching about budgets early on...

michperu said...

Hey Nicolás dejaste ese cheque mas arrugado que sobaco de Tortuga!!
Bueno amiguitos, ya saben dónde irá a parar las cuentas de «savings & CDs» jejeje!!
Saludos,
Manuel, Maribel & Camila