Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A catchy new phrase...

Yesterday Mikayla brought a new phrase home to our family. She introduced it at dinner time. It's kind of catchy, I think you should share it with your whole families. She heard a second grade boy say it. Are you ready?

Talk to the booty, cuz the hand's off duty!

Now in our family, this must be followed by lots of laughter, because booty means bum, ha ha ha!! I hope you can incorporate this into your family dinner conversation, as we have.
Thanks so much second grade boy!!!

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

That is so funny! Did she use this just to tell you the new phrase she used or did she use it when you asked her something? Funny kids.

Pitcher Family said...

She just commented that a boy had told her that. Then she and Braden laughed and giggled and sang about it. So funny!

Jess and Jason said...

Um, I do not think that I will be telling my children that...
It is funny though!