Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good news!

Last week, Laura started to worry because she "thought" that she might be pregnant. When her time of the month came, her time of the month didn't come. Monday, we decided to take an over the counter test. After work, I bought the two pack of EPT because it was the cheapest per unit. These where the results.
Laura was worried that the first one was a false positive, so she did the other. Yesterday, we went to the Lab and had her blood drawn. They called Laura this morning to tell her the results. She called me and told me that she wasn't pregnant. Apparently she thought that it would be funny. It wasn't. She is. Pregnant. Her first appointment is going to be near the end of March, but we figure that she'll be due around October. Laura and I are very excited. Nick doesn't understand what's going on.

8 comments:

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

I don't know what I did to underline all the text and make it blow up the pictures. This is the second time it's happened. If any body knows what I'm doing and how to avoid it, let me know.

Pitcher Family said...

Wow! Congratulations! We are all excited for you. How is Laura feeling? Hope it all goes smoothly!

Dad and Mom said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! That will bring us to 15 Grandchildren. I know that you're not having children just to give us Grandchildren but we certainly are enjoying the results!

Jess and Jason said...

Congratulations!!

I have been wondering...

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

Jess, the bunk bed idea was not to kick nick out of the crib for the new baby because I've wanted to do it for a while. We hope that Laura's sister can come visit us and she would need a place to sleep.

Richards in Seattle said...

Congratulations!! I am excited for you!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you too! I hope Laura is feeling well.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Somehow you got the text of the message within the link to the image. I don't know exaclty what you did to do that, but I fixed it by moving the text outside of the link.

Oh, and congratulations.

Mike