Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My brother Ammon is having two major surgeries. The first one will be on Monday and the second one won't be until Aug., although he will have to stay in the hospital the entire time. The surgeries are very difficult and we are all very nervous for him. After the surgeries he will have a long recovery and he will have to miss the first few months or more of school--he is very sad about that. We are all praying for him and I wondered if you would all do the same too. I think we could use all the prayers we can get. He started his own blog so we would all be updated on what is happening with his surgery and recovery. You can check out his blog here .

3 comments:

kjjaco5 said...

I was just blogging....I noticed what a fun family picture... then I noticed that not one of the people in your photo have sleevless shirts... and long shorts...so it got me wondering...hmmmm...then I got snoopy just to find out.... and you metioned fast sunday.... So now I am pretty sure.... You must be a fellow LDS family??? If so... Neat! What a pecular people we are! LOL If not you just have an awesome looking family!

Jess and Jason said...

Adrianne, I looked at Ammon's blog, that is really neat. I will follow it.

But I was curious about what the surgeries will accomplish. It was interesting that they were taking pictures with him stretched out, so I am thinking that must be part of the goal.

We will keep him in our prayers!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Kjjaco5, you are right...we are LDS. We are glad you found our blog.