Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thank you everyone!


I just wanted to write to everyone and say thank you for coming to our family reunion. It wasn't perfect, but it sure was nice to be together as a giant family.

We just got home from mom and dad's house. Mike and Adrianne & Andy and Laura are still there and I am glad that I will get to see them a couple more times at least, but I am still sad. I am sad to come home to an empty house. I am sad that I won't get to see many of you again for three years.

I had the best of both worlds. I was still in my house, with the comforts of home. I didn't have to pack anything or travel anywhere. But I still got to spend tons of time with my family. I know that for many of you, going home is a nice thing, kind of a relief. But for me it is just sad and lonely.

I love you all. Thank you again.


PS Jason and my kids think I am nuts sitting here crying in front of the computer.

PSS I don't think that it helps any that I have to go back to work tonight and I really don't want to. And that I have sharing time tomorrow. It was fun to pretend for a while that I had no responsibilities.

No comments: