Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleeping



Hi. I am trying to figure out if I should get a bed/beds for our basement bedroom. We have a partially finished basement. It has a bedroom that has walls, but no paint or carpeting or anything. There is a family room area that is not finished either, but could be a separate sleeping area if wanted/needed. There is also a brand new full bathroom. I would be very happy to have someone stay at our house, but do understand that it would be a sacrifice to not be at mom and dad's. I would like to be staying there also but like having my own bathroom. (So we will have three full bathrooms in our house with five bodies in it if no one stays with us.)

I took pictures of the partially finished shower and the bedroom. It has our exercise equipment in it, but there is plenty of room for a bed and other stuffs. We do have a carpet that we can lay down on the floor.

We live about 25minutes from mom and dad's.


Mom and Dad have the following sleeping accommodation's available:


Room with Queen bed and crib
Green Room with double bed
New bedroom in basement with queen size bed
Kid room with four twin beds

Dad is willing to buy a double bed on bottom and a twin bed on top set to go into the kid room if one of the couples would like to sleep in there with all of the children.

Plus there will also be pack and plays available to set up where ever wanted.

So, let me know what you all are thinking....
Also mom and dad have a blow up mattress that can be put in the family room/living room at their house.

Mom and Dad hopefully will have three working full bathrooms to share with everyone.

4 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

My family and I are planning to be in the basement.

Pitcher Family said...

I mean Mom and Dad's basement, in case you were confused.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Interesting--Mandy has staked her claim and the boys are all waiting to see what each other says...who will go first? Andy will, so go ahead and say what your preference is...

Jess and Jason said...

Just an update. Ralph and Andy have both volunteered to stay at my house. I think that Andy is going to call Ralph and they will clarify everything. But the plan is for Ralph and family to stay at my house!

So everyone else is off the hook!!