Monday, June 09, 2008

Becca is Driving!



Becca got her driver's permit about 9 days ago. She is having fun learning to drive. Ralph usually takes her out to drive at a nearby park or parking lot. (I do not have the patience, so both Becca and I agreed that I would not take her out driving.) She drove on the road last Thursday night, she was really nervous, but Ralph said that she did just fine. Becca will have her 3rd drivers ed class tonight. Here is Becca sitting in our new car that we got about 9 days ago also. She has only driven this once in a parking lot. She is also wearing her Letterman's Jacket that we got today. More pictures of that are on our blog.

3 comments:

Jess and Jason said...

Very cute new car!! You are letting her drive the brand new car?!?! Are you nuts!

Richards in Seattle said...

Only once in a very empty parking lot! :)

Pitcher Family said...

Holy Cow!! That is awesome! I have a memory of Ralph taking me out for driving lessons once... I think the car broke or something on it broke. Good luck!