Saturday, June 14, 2008

Accomodations

Okay, these aren't necessarily "assignments" as much as mom and I are trying to figure everything out.

Jess asked me to post this, as she has been unable to sign into the blog recently.

In regards to the reunion:

Who needs a pack and play or crib of some kind for their baby?
Ralph- 1 Jess's crib or Michelle's pack and play
Mandy-1 Mom's pack and play
Mike- 1 Kim's pack and play
Andy-1 Mom's crib

What kinds of car seats will be needed?
Booster-
Ralph- 0
Mandy-2 backless boosters x2
Mike- 1 Layla's booster
Andy-0

5 Point Harness-
Ralph- 1- will bring own
Mandy-1 mom's new
Mike- 1 mom's yard sale
Andy-1 borrowed from Kim

Rear facing seat
Mandy-1 borrowed from Wendy Lee
Mike- 1 Jess's

What about strollers? Is anyone bringing theirs?
Ralph-
Mandy-bringing a single
Mike-
Andy-bringing a single

I put this in the comment as well. I have a single stoller, not a tiny one, a normal one. Mom has an umbrella stoller. I also have a double jogging stroller. And could borrow another one or two if needed.

As you can see, my family needs one of everything! Mom and Jess need to start collecting/borrowing these things for those of us that need them.
Thanks!

4 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

We need one of everything. We aren't sure yet about strollers. We actually use both our double stroller and our single stroller anytime we all go places together. Well, most of the time. Whatever isn't there, we will bring.

Jess and Jason said...

Mike, you have Will in a booster seat? Like he uses a normal seatbelt? I just want to be sure that we are making the right accomodations for all the kids.

I have an infant car seat. You know the kind with the leave in base and carrying handle. Do you want to use that for Eli?

How does everyone feel about backless booster seats? Mom has two of those and we also have a couple high back boosters.

I have a double stroller that I use most of the time. I also have a single that I never use. And I have a double jogger that I loaned a friend and can get back for the reunion. I also have two friends who have double joggers who would probably be willing to loan for a couple weeks.

Pitcher Family said...

How often do you think we will need all the strollers? I'm just thinking of us all walking around somewhere with 8 strollers... kind of a funny picture!! I recall that dad mentioned once wanting a stroller of his own to carry all his things!
Thanks for all your efforts and work Mom and Jess!

Richards in Seattle said...

We will be bringing our stroller. Thanks!