Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Family Picture

What does everyone want to wear for the pictures? I think we agreed to go casual.
Some ideas that have been suggested:

~Each family has their own color, we each pick our own
~Red, white and blue
~Denims and white shirts
~I just saw some 4th of July t's at walmart for kids for just$2.50. If we are interested in all have the same shirts. They had red, white and blue ones. Not sure what was available for adults, didn't look that closely.
~Any other ideas people want to throw out there?

We should decide this soon in case people need to start searching drawers or bleaching out white t-shirts...

7 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Honestly, I don't have a lot of options. I have grey t's and white t's and one blue and white stripped shirt. One pair of jeans, some black capris, and that's it. Just let me know what we need to wear in advance so I can try and buy something before.

The boys have lots of choices though.

Jess and Jason said...

I think that we should be careful not to add expense to anyone.
When the Crowl family did their pictures it was really fun, but all of us had to go out and buy new shirts. It really starts to add up fast.

What about just jeans and white t-shirts? The shirts will all be a little different. Although we would have to take pictures before we ate! I just want it to be easy and cheap!

Pitcher Family said...

I'm good with that, denim and white.

Pitcher Family said...

I know this comment doesn't go here, but I needed everyone to see it.
Some other activities suggested were: Bowling, karaoke, and dancing(as in around the house, not go out and dance). There can also be smaller, mini activities, games, etc. for smaller groups to participate in.

Richards in Seattle said...

I like the idea of the red and blue t-shirts. The Walmart idea sounds cute also.

Jess and Jason said...

We could do red white or blue t-shirts. Everyone should have one of those. And jeans on the bottom (shorts, skirt, pants). Sound good?

Mike and Adrianne said...

I think I like the red, white, or blue, or each family having their own color. If we do other colors we can identify who belongs to whom. My family did that once and I think it looked great. But I also like the red, white and blue.