Friday, June 26, 2009

"Richards Family Renuion"

So, while Adrianne and I were sitting here talking, she looked down at the table and gasped like she doest when she sees a big spider. I waited, like I do when she makes that noise, to find out why she was making it. She said, "Seriously?!?" And then she picked upt the photo book of our family reunion and pointed to the title, "The Richards family Renuion." Nice that we've had that for over a year, shown it tons of people, and never noticed that it doesn't say "reunion"...what is a renuion, anyway? How many of you noticed this, and were too nice to point it out to us?

I can imagine Dad noticing it right away and having to pretend like it was fine every time he looked at it...

Oh well. Soryy.

3 comments:

Jess and Jason said...

HAHAHA!!! That makes me laugh. I never noticed and have shown it to lots of people too.
Jason's dad told us about a study once where they misspelled all kinds of words in a paragraph by switching the letter order. Like all of the words contained the right letters, but in the wrong order. Anyway, most of the people who read the paragraph didn't even notice!
I still LOVE the book.

Pitcher Family said...

Sorry, we never noticed that either. No biggie!

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

I didn't even notice in the post title. I thought you were going to post about starting to plan for next one, or some kind of memory of the last one...