Friday, August 28, 2009

Free $10 gift card

Go to this website and see if any of your local malls are participating in this. I was just able to print a voucher for a free $10 gift card for one of my local malls. You have to go to the mall and pick it up on the day the 18th or 19th of September, but it's free. Let me know if this works for any of you.

There are only 500 vouchers available for each participating mall, but the mall near me still has 365 left. There is a $10 off $75 card and just a free $10 card. Make sure you click on the free card link. Happy shopping!

http://www.shopsmartlookfab.com/GiftCards

3 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

Awesome! Our mall is not participating. Sad for us! Can each member of your family get a card? Free money is always good!

Jess and Jason said...

I just missed it! They said there were 16 left and then when I filled in all my info they said sorry, none left!
But thanks! Have fun shopping!

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

I hope you had fun spending it! I got a $5 off coupon for fast food places that they don't have on my FOB...