Friday, December 11, 2009

Yuck


I am sick. I probably have a cold. But I feel terrible. My head feels like it is stuffed with cotton in every orifice. It is not good. My eyes are leaking, my nose is leaking, sometimes I even drool because I can't breath through my nose. My head aches and any time someone makes a loud noise I feel like it is going to explode. We went to BJs today and there was a man cleaning the floor with one of those giant floor cleaning machines. It was making a lot of noise and I had to plug my ears. Jason and Ryan both looked at me like I had lost my mind. Later in the car Jason sneezed and it hurt my head so bad it made me cry out. Jason felt terrible...but what could he do...he had to sneeze!!! Anyway, I find that I am a very whiny sick person and thought you all should suffer with me at least for a minute!

5 comments:

Richards in Seattle said...

Sorry you feel so rotten. I hope you feel better soon! We are all a little on the sick side too, but just little sniffles. Nothing like what you are describing. Have some warm chicken noodle soup and hot apple cider in bed. It will make you feel better. Oh, and some sudafed. Make sure your family takes care of you.
Ralph

Pitcher Family said...

I am suffering with you. You must have breathed it over the phone to me, because I have it too!!! I feel very sad for you. I am sure you feel sad for me too! Get better soon!

Pitcher Family said...

By the way, you don't look so sick...

Mike said...

We've been sick, too. Isaac has an ear infection and Eli's ear drums are hiding so we don't if he does, too, or if he's just being rotten.

Adrianne and I are both stuffy, but I'm always stuffy so this isn't anything special.

Hope you feel better!

Jess and Jason said...

I feel a lot better, so any of you who caught the bug from me should be feeling better soon!!