Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Vday!

Hey are any of you doing anything fun/fancy/romantic/unusual for Valentine's Day? We don't usually go out for it or do anything fancy. The school kids get lots of candy and cards at their school parties. Last night we had a ward activity. The kids got to go do activities and the parents got to watch and participate in a Newly Wed Game and eat cake. It was pretty fun. Today our awesome neighbor Judy invited the kids over for a few hours and lunch. Mike and I will go out to lunch and then I will go shopping! It will be pretty fun, if we make it that far. Jake and Tyson keep asking me how much longer until we get to go to Judy's house! They love her! Tomorrow we will have a nice turkey dinner and each get a candy valentine from me. I hope you all have a great day! Oh, and it's a four day weekend here... yeah!

2 comments:

Jess and Jason said...

I will be at work all day! Yeah me!!

Mike and Adrianne said...

We just blew up a bunch of balloons with little messages on them and when they woke up they got to play with them. We also got them a little basket of candy to share. Mike bought me a ring and some earings! They are so pretty, I love them. He did not choose them though. He just said, "Spend this much." Today we are having a good dinner and that's about it.