Thursday, February 18, 2010

Puzzles and Cheese


The Bel Air puzzle is finally finished. I know that the deadline was yesterday and it was finished around 6pm yesterday. Please notice the missing piece...where oh where can it be? We don't have anyone to blame, there must be a poltergist in our house! Mom did most of the puzzling, with a little bit of help from Jessica and Dad. The total time spent on the puzzle was 18 hours. What a lot of time! I won't say a waste of time, I enjoy doing puzzles, though this was a hard one. I was afraid that I would never get it done. In fact with about 50 pieces remaining I was sure that many were missing and that they had slipped a few in that didn't belong.
Now, about cheeses, I have in my fridges and freezer:
  • Velveeta
  • Cabot Monterey Jack
  • Cabot extra sharp cheddar
  • Kraft sharp cheddar
  • Hickory Farms smoked cheddar blend
  • grated cheddar
  • grated motzerella
  • grated parmesian
  • grated Monterey Jack
  • String cheese
  • Laughing cow cheese
  • Babybel
  • Sliced Muenster
  • Sliced Provolone
  • White American
  • Yellow (orange?) American
  • Cream cheese

So, I have lots of different cheeses but many of them are the same variety, just different types. I count 11 different varieties, does that sound right? I certainly don't have the quantity that Mandy does, so she is ahead......I better go shopping.

2 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

OH MOM!!! You blogged! I am so happy!! Good job on your puzzle. I took that piece from you... That is alot of cheese!! I forgot, I also have a block of velveeta in my storage area.

Jess and Jason said...

Good job mom, maybe your missing pieces are hanging out with my missing pieces!