Thursday, October 07, 2010

I did it!!!

YES!! I finished passing off my articles of faith to Mom and Dad!! Whoot Whoot!!
Mike Richards also finished his, but did not get on the blog and shout and be excited about it, so I will say "Yeehaw!! Good job Mike!!"
Also, I will encourage the rest of you to call and pass off the articles of faith. Not only do you get to refresh your memory, teach your children and earn money from Grandpa!!! but you also get to phone your fabulous parents each day and bother them until you are done!! You can phone them even when you are done... they like to be bothered, or at least that is what Mom keep telling me when I call her 20 times a day. Right Mom???
Anyway, here is a shout of encouragement for all of you:
YOU CAN DO IT!!
Mikayla is almost there, too!! I will be anyone's cheerleader, but without the skimpy outfit.
I'm sure I will blog again when I decide what to spend MY money on, as it is MY money, it will not go into the budget!!
Good luck to all of you!!
One last thing, it was 80 degree here the other day... in October, in North Dakota!! We are lovin' it!

2 comments:

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

Way to go Mandy! And Mike, but I already knew about you. I decided that I'm going to combine my articles of faith money, christmas money, and birthday money and buy a GPS so I don't get lost all the time. Or at least, when I do, I'll be able to find my way back with out too much trouble.

Mike said...

Good job, Mandy! I'm sure I've already spent my money even though it hasn't come. I bought a laptop to do my thesis work (and novel/short story writing on) and it cost a lot more than what I'll be getting :(. But, it's nice to have.