Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Reunion??

So it seems that we have not made a decision about a reunion this summer...
What are you all thinking? Is it a no for this year, but try again for next? If we do that then let's say that we pick a time and place and commit. Hopefully we can all go, but of not those who can go will go.
Or are we on for this summer, those who can go? I think we would all love to this settled so that we can each make our summer plans.
Please respond to this post by the end of this week what your opinion is. We will have a decision by the end the week.
I hope we all know that we love each other and would love to see each other. We also know how busy each other are...

4 comments:

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

The winds have shifted, and it has been decided that we would most likely go to a family reunion in Colorado this summer.

Mike said...

We're easy. We'd be happy to have the reunion at our place, but we understand if it would be better to do it later.

Jess and Jason said...

I would like to have a reunion this summer. I am sad to not have everyone there, but worry if we put it off for another year, we will never do it.

I tried to add my dates to the calendar and can't figure out how to do it.

Here are our definite dates:
Jason school Tuesday June 26
Jess school Thursday July 5

Pitcher Family said...

I have added Jess's dates and my own dates to the calendar. If others can do so as well, then we can know when the best dates will work.

I put all my camp days down, but we could probably come before they are all over, as needed.