Sunday, October 15, 2006

Crowl Family Pictures


Yesterday we got together with Jason's family and took a family picture. That means his parents, younger sister Emily 13, and brother David 8. Then our family. Allison (his sister) her husband, Dan, their two daughters Kendra (5) and Lexi. Then Katie (his sister) and her husband Jameson. Anyway, it was really nice to all be together. Allison and family live in Pennsylvania about an hour away. Katie and her husband live in Frederick about 2hours away, they will be going to BYU Idaho in November. We are not sure when we will all be together again.
It was a lot of fun. The photographer had a hard time figuring out who went with who and who all the children belonged to. Patti and Don look too young to have kids Jason's age, and David being just a couple years older than his niece and nephew didn't help. Layla would not take her hand off her eyes.
I hope that we get to do this again someday too!
The Original Crowl family is wearing Maroon
The next generation Crowl family is in blue
The Testerman Family is in purple
The Monson Family is in black

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

You all look so good! I am anxiously awaiting the day I get to be as skinny as you.

Pitcher Family said...

I just love it!! All your blue striped babies look so cute. You look great Jess!!...and Jason looks nice, too. Glad it's over? You reached your goal, now you have to set a new one!

Jess and Jason said...

You know what, I will never grow tired of people telling me I look good! So thanks, I am sure that you all understand that I need the encouragement because I don't feel like I look good yet!