Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pitcher's Week

I thought I would respond to Adrianne, even though I have nothing exciting to share. Last week Braden went to his first preschool class. We are in a group of 8 kids in the ward and each Wednesday we meet at a different persons house. The kids stay for their preschool for 2 hours and learn about a specific letter in the alphabet. My turn is not until November, the letter I. He had a great time there, and I enjoyed my time running errands with just one child.
The boys also got haircuts. They asked what I wanted, I said short. It is very short. For those familiar with the guard numbers, they used a #4 all over their heads. They look very cute, but it took a while to get used to.
Jess and I have become ebay addicts, selling some things together. Luckily it is over and we feel good about what we have done. Now we need to stop compulsively checking ebay.
Mikayla has recently learned to tie her shoes, which is a great help for us all.
Tomorrow, Mike will be doing a Moot Court. He has a case, a partner and they have prepared and written a brief. They will go up against another partnership and argue one side of the case. On Tuesday they will face a different partnership and argue the other side of the case. The judges will be teachers and lawyers from in town, one of them Mike's boss. The two final winning teams will get to argue before the Supreme Court of North Dakota. The Supreme Court will be in town for a case this week. Mike worked on it this summer and so he will get to sit up with the lawyers during the whole thing. For those who don't know, that is Cool!!
We have almost run out of food... I have been trying to change my shopping day to Wednesday and haven't planned very well. I will have to go tomorrow. Luckily Mike brought home pie from the preisthood session last night, and ice cream, or we would have to go without dessert!!! How tragic would that be! Also, for those who are trying to be health conscious, I have discovered that you can bake Mom's chimichangas, rather than deep fry and they are still very yummy.
Last night we went over to the new Wellness Center on campus. It's a gym. I got a spouse pass and will now be going there in the mornings to exercise. It has gotten too cold in the mornings to run outside. I am about 10 pounds away from my goal weight!!!
Well, now that you know more than you ever wanted to know, I'd love to know what everyone else is up to.

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

We are very happy to know more than we ever wanted to know.--Mike

You had a much more exciting week than we did.

Jess and Jason said...

We like to hear that your life is just as exciting as our own!