Saturday, January 13, 2007

BRRRR...


In case you have not heard me complain yet, I wanted to let you all know: IT IS COLD HERE!!! Today I went to the grocery store, it was -16 outside. We are under wind chill advisory, the news said: If you must go outside wear hat and gloves. These conditions can lead to hypothermia and frost bite. Needless to say, I have not left the house much lately. I just checked them mail for the first time in 4 days. I hate to send Mikayla out to school in this, but she doesn't seem to mind much. Wind chill readings are 25 to 30 below for this morning. By the end of next week they are forecasting a warm up... 15-20 degrees!! Did I mention it is COLD?!?! I know that if we make it through January, we will survive the winter!

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

You have us beat! We are in the teens but I don't think we will reach any single digit temperatures. We have lots of ice though.

Jess and Jason said...

Okay...so yesterday was 60 degrees here. Yet another reason why you all should move to Maryland!!!