Friday, January 26, 2007

Nothing too new at the Crowl's


There isn't too much going on here...Jason has his own shop now. He has been super busy, leaving home most mornings at 4am and getting home around 6pm. It is hard on him, and all of the rest of us too. But we are really grateful that he has so much work. His mom is working at the shop answering phones and keep the place presentable. It has been really fun for him to get to spend a little more time with her. We are excited that he will be able to make a significant amount more money there, although it is a lot more expensive to rent the shop and pay the other bills that go with it.
I have been keeping busy with my calling and taking care of the kids and the house. I still work occasionally, but only about 20hours per month. I am still trying to lose weight, does it ever stop? I bought a new treadmill a couple weeks ago and have been enjoying breaking it in. I have less than 20pounds to get to my premarriage weight, which I haven't seen since then. I am working hard because we are going to Florida with Jason's family in April and I will have to be seen in a swimming suit with Jason's mom, sz 4, and his sister, sz 2 or smaller.
Austin has been busy with preschool where he learns letters and numbers, dinosaurs, plantes, and all kinds of really cool things. He also loves to play playstation. We have to limit his time on it because he would stay in the playstation room all day and all night. We converted our fourth (I NEVER know how to spell this word) bedroom into a playstation room with a projector screen. It is pretty cool.
Layla just started gymnastics. She is totally potty-trained. She is also our little spoiled princess.
Ryan will be a year old next week. He is walking like a drunk homeless man, which is just adorable on someone less than three feet tall. He is such a happy baby, laughing and smiling all the time. He has five teeth now, and just learned to spit.
That is about it. I put a few new posts on our family site this morning too!

No comments: