Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Mike!!


Happy Birthday Mike! Hope you have a fun day. It is kind of sad, as we are all getting older...our birthday's just don't mean as much as they used to. I can remember my birthday as a child...the whole world revolved around me. Mom would start the day wishing me a happy birthday. If it was a school day you would get a special treat brought to share. Sometimes you would get a special crown, or pin, so everyone would know that it was your special day. You would get to have your favorite dinner, cake, ice cream, and presents (presents that you didn't have to think about paying for!!) Anyway, MIKE, I hope your birthday can be fun and memorable, and a little child like!
PS Be sure to go to Mike and Adrianne's blog to see a great birthday pic of Mike!!

1 comment:

Pitcher Family said...

You are so attractive in every picture I've seen of you today! I hope you got to wear a special pin or hat at work today so all your coworkers knew it was your special day! Happy Happy Birthday!!