Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I couldn't think of a good title

So, it's been quite a while since we've posted anything. At first, I couldn't remember what I had used for the new google sign in, and then I just got lazy. Since our last post in december, quite allot has stayed the same. In fact Nick is the only thing in our lives that seems to change other than the weather. He is now extremely proficient at rolling which he proved today by rolling off the bed when Andy went to see what Laura dropped. No one was very happy about the incident. Last week we took him in for his 6 month well baby check and found out that he weighs 21 Lbs, and is 29 inches tall. Most of the clothes he wears now are for 12 or 18 months. I think it's the fault of the radioactive power plant nearby. Well, I hope that it won't take us this long again to get other pictures up. Take care every one.

No comments: