Sunday, April 20, 2008

Creams

Adrianne just sent me to grab the desitin. She is on the phone and changing a diaper. I hopped up and went to the bathroom. I pulled out the drawer where we keep the desitin and grabbed it...luckily. Right next to the desitin is a very similar looking tube of icy hot. Wouldn't that be a nasty surprise for a little baby bum. I suppose I ought to go move that...

On another subject, I would like to write a book about a world of shapeshifters. I decided to call them shimatims because writing shapeshifter gets old really fast. I haven't decided exactly what the story will be about, but as soon as the first book gets super popular, I will carry on the story, as well as telling the stories of the evolution of the shimatims from people-like creatures. I want the story to be as feasible as possible, so everything I think about these creatures, I try to come up with a fairly reasonable explaination. It's fun to do, and I wish I had lots of free time when I had nothing else I would rather work on...maybe someday.

Mike

4 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

You make me laugh. That would not be a funny joke for a baby!!
I would read your book, if you write it. I sometimes think it would be fun to write a book, but then I quickly decide it would be way much work for me!! So good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jess and Jason said...

You are weird...

Mike and Adrianne said...

Are you talking to me or the foreigner who posted a comment?