Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Too soon???

Do we think it's still too soon to talk family reunion again?

Too bad if you think that. I just want to voice my opinion that we have a Mexican food night, or two. I'm talking chile rellanos, chimichangas, guacamole, homemade salsa, sopapillas, etc. Then afterwards we can go for a 10 mile walk to try and burn it off. Any other food requests? Mom mentioned that she could make and freeze some things ahead of time.
I love to play games, so I am resubmitting a game night. We can pull up the proposed activity plans soon, too and refine, rediscuss them.
I just have fun talking about getting together! Have you got anything to say??

2 comments:

Jess and Jason said...

I think it is time!! Let's talk about food baby! (I mean the reunion.)

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

YEAH!!!
Also, we where wondering what you all would think about bowling. That's on the activities side of things. We don't want to eat bowling. Neither the balls nor the pins.