Saturday, May 17, 2008

Food blog

I want to start a food blog. Do you want to join me? I would set one up and any time you find something you like, or try something new, you could post it on that blog. You could do drinks, sides, desserts, main course, etc. If you have a story behind the food you could post that too. I think it would be fun to include a picture of the food although, that wouldn't be necessary. It would be fun to post tips on the blog as well. If you have a great bbq tip or baking secret, or a question about how to do something, etc. You could post a favorite restraunt if you want...pretty much anything food. Anyone interested?

oh, I'm also asking my sisters (and brothers if they want to be included) to join the blog as well.

6 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

I'd love to do this with you!! I love to try new things and get new ideas. Sign me up!! Plus, I eat all the time!!!

Richards in Seattle said...

Sounds like fun. Sign us up too.

Dad and Mom said...

Count us in!

Jess and Jason said...

Anything involving food sounds great to me!!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Is everyone ok with the name of our blog being Better than burnt toast?

Pitcher Family said...

Can someone put a link up to the new blog on this blog??