Monday, May 19, 2008

A Swap?

Hey, spring finally made it here! I had to find shorts for the kids and put the sweaters away. I just went through all the kids clothes, boxed up some for other kids later on, made a thrift store pile and then another pile of stuff I just can't get rid of. So, I had a thought. I would like to bring a few things and give them to you guys. If I can squeeze them into my luggage, that is. I wouldn't have stuff for everyone, probably just Layla, maybe Sarah, Eli, and maybe new baby when we find out what he/she is. If you are interested, let me know what sizes those kids are right now. I also might have a skirt or two or my own, although I am not "stylish" so no one might want it. Anything that no one wants we could just run over to a thrift shop near mom's house. If you don't want my stinkin' clothes, though, just say so and I wont bring them. We are always looking for pass along clothes, though, so I thought I'd share what I can. It's easier for me to give my favorite things to family than to just any one.

1 comment:

Jess and Jason said...

I also have some clothes to pass on. Again, I won't be offended if no one wants them, but at least we can have a swap table!