Monday, December 01, 2008

explanation

Ok, here is an explanation.

1. I need help with labeling. I am not sure I remember the order everything went in. If something is out of order, let me know. Do you want me to label everything, most things, somethings? Mike had the suggestion that under each family picture we label each person and then we don't have to label everything. If someone forgets who someone is, you can just flip to the front and see. Also, if you notice, some pages have a big space of white. That is for labeling. I tried to leave one page at the beginning of each new activity for labeling (take a look at the beginning of the beach pictures with the one with Layla in the sand). Some other pages have places for labeling and that is because I couldn't get it to format better than that. I can either label those pages or leave them with the white space.

2. I thought it might be nice if anyone who wanted to would write something--like a favorite memory or something. For instance, I have no idea what happened at Hersey park. So, it would be nice to have some input on what happened or what you want to go along with the pictures (did I put the right pictures in there?).Jessie suggested we add recipes from the reunion. I think that is a fun idea. If we want to include recipes I need to know what recipes you want added (Jessie's dip, Laura's meatballs, etc.) and I also need to have the recipe. If you want to write a memory or something I need to have those in about a week or so. You can post it on the blog or email me.

3. Does anyone feel they are over/underrepresented? I tried to make the pictures equal but might not have. Is there a favorite picture you want included that I didn't put in? Do you want a different family picture?

4. As it stand right without adding or subtracting any pages it is between $25-$38 depending on if you want softcover, hardcover, or image-wrap. I can put as many or as few pictures in it as you would like. The price per page goes down the more pages you put in. If we get over 80 pages it is between $30-$45 (it is that price from 81-120 pages). Here is the link to the prices http://www.blurb.com/create/book/pricing#standard-portrait

Ok, that's all I can think of. Is there something else I forgot? Oh yeah. There is one more thing. The slide cut some of the pictures off a little. That won't happen in the book.

4 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

Adrianne!!! It looks great! You really are diligent. I was thinking it might be done next spring! Wow! We haven't been able to look at all the pictures on the disc yet. We trust you to pick out the good pictures. I would be happy to write a memory... just let me think of one first. I will try and email it. I think if there are more good pictures that aren't in it, and the price per page goes down, then add them in. Oh, labeling, if the family pictures are labeled, i think that is good. recipes would be fun, too. I have our "program" somewhere if you are unsure about when things happened. Thanks Adrianne for all your work!!!

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

Ditto what Mandy said. Thanks for your work. I'm sure that it's going to turn out great.

Dad and Mom said...

HOHOHO, Merry Christmas!!! Santa Claus is planning to buy a book for each family. Grandpa will write something for the book too.

Jess and Jason said...

What a fun Christmas present. Quick, Adrianne put more pics in!

I think it looks incredible. i also think that it isn't necessary to label each picture. I think that if you put a big heading with the change of pictures, "Trip to the beach" "Outside at Grandma's" you get the idea, just so we know, ok, this is a transition...although I guess it will be obvious by looking at the pictures....