Saturday, August 07, 2010

FAMILY REUNION UPDATE!!

HEY HEY HEY!!
After reading Andy's post, and the comments there, Mom and I discussed finding out more details. We found that the reservations for next summer opened last Sunday and there are only 5 spots left for next summer.

The available dates are
June 4-17
July 11-12
Aug. 10-12
Aug 29-1
Aug 20-24

We made tentative reservations for Saturday Aug 20- Wed Aug 24. This can be canceled, but we are not likely to get a spot otherwise. We are not obligated to keep this reservation.
Prices, as Andy mentioned, are $10 per night per person. Children 3 and under are free. That leaves us with 24 people. We can fit as many people into the lodge as we want. There are 26 beds. You can go look at the link on the previous post and see what you think. You will see that these are just bunk beds and nothing fancy.
We would have loads of activities, a full kitchen and adequate restroom facilities.
Does this sound good to everyone? If you want to try another time, we need to do so immediately. If this does not sound good to you at all, let us know that, too.

5 comments:

Dad and Mom said...

One benefit to August versus the June time is the weather....far better chance of being warm and dry in August than in early June. I think that this is a great option; the truth is that we just need a place to spend time together. The fact that there are so many activities at Ensign Ranch is a huge bonus.
Mom

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

Thanks Mandy!
I hadn't thought we'd spend that much time there, but there's no reason not to.
Tangent: When I read HEY HEY HEY!!, I heard Crusty the Clowns voice from the Simpsons.

Richards in Seattle said...

Sounds good to me too. I have to admit that when I read "Hey Hey Hey!! I thought of Fat Albert and not Krusty. Must me a generational thing.

Ralph

Jess and Jason said...

Sounds good to me!

Mike said...

Sounds good to us, too.