Thursday, August 19, 2010

Telescope

I've been thinking a lot about getting Will a telescope. I've got some books, done some online research, and feel like I know what I want to get him...if I decide to do it. Tonight it occurred to me that I haven't even gone outside to look at the sky in all this time I've been considering getting a telescope. So, I went outside. The night sky is very cool to me. Here are some (not very good) pictures I took. You can see there's a lot of "light pollution" in my backyard. I think the telescope I want to get (for Will...) will let me hook my camera up to it. Won't that be cool?










Here's one of the moon, too.


1 comment:

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

Right. For Will.
Those pictures are pretty cool. When you, I mean Will, get's his telescope, you'll have to post more pictures.