Thursday, November 02, 2006

Oreo Stacking Contest





One night last week we realized we had an open package of Oreos that wasn't worth eating anymore(Yes it was very sad). We decided to have an oreo stacking contest. We all had fun but in the end Steven was the best stacker of all. If I remember right he had 23 Oreos. It is quite an entertaining game that I would reccomend to everyone. We used Halloween Oreos which are like the double stuffed ones. I think if you used regular oreos you would get more cookies stacked because they are not as thick.

2 comments:

Jess and Jason said...

I didn't know that Oreo's got to a point that they are no longer good to eat. Things don't last that long in my house! That sure sounds like a fun game. You all sound like such a fun family. I wish we were closer so we could play with you!

Pitcher Family said...

Are you sure you can't eat them? just put them in ice cream! If we played stack the oreos, some little child would come and knock them down, but it sure looks like fun!