Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pregnant Laura


Some of you have requested a picture of my pregnant wife. If she dresses like she normally does it is frequently hard to tell she is pregnant at all. In an effort to fulfill the requests here is a picture of Laura in a halloween sweatshirt that she is pulling tight so you can see that she really is pregnant. If she gets much further we will take another picture and publish, but we're thinking we might have the baby soon. For those of you who haven't heard, we are expecting a girl and are planning on naming her Sarah May. The "H" in Sarah is still in question. We'd be happy to here opinions but as is a mother's right Laura will have the final say(or me, but probably not).

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

She is so little! I love Sarah May. I hope all is going well!

Jess and Jason said...

She hardly looks pregnant at all!! She is tiny. Laura, you look great! I love the name. I hope she stays in there just a little bit longer so she will be stronger!

Pitcher Family said...

Wow! Are you sure you are really that far along? Looks like she is a tiny baby!
I love Sarah with an h. What a cute name!!