Saturday, November 03, 2007

Any takers?

I am giving away some clothes. Check out my family blog to see pictures. If you want them, email me or post on here so I know and I will send them to you. Some of them are maternity clothes (I know none of you are pregnant but if you wan them for future). Also, some of them I got from Jessie. Jessie, if you want them back, let me know. I think they are all ones you said you didn't want anymore but if there is something I forgot to give back and you want it, let me know. I hope if there is something I'm giving away that any of you gave me, you aren't offended. It's not because I didn't like them--they just didn't fit me very well and I gave up on trying to fit into them.

2 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

I would love to have the size 12 jeans! I am big enough to wear them, I'm sure. If there are no takers on the brown and tan/cream sweaters, I am interested in them. Thanks, even if they go to someone else, that was fun to "shop"!

Jess and Jason said...

Hi! Mandy and I are shopping together on your website! SO FUN!!

If they are still available, I am interested in the white ruffle shirt, I think it is a medium. And the black dress. It is very pretty.

Thanks!