Friday, November 02, 2007

Jacob 1st month



Today Jacob is one month old. It's hard to believe he is that old already. It sure goes fast. He still seems like a new born, which he is, but I mean like he's just a week old. He has spent his first month like most babies: sleeping, spitting up, wetting his pants, and crying and screaming. He is very cute, though and everyone loves to hold him. He is growing already and starting to pay more attention to us. We are so happy to have him in our family!

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

He is so cute. I think he looks similar to what Tyson looked like. I'm glad to hear he is a normal baby and that he is starting to notice you all more.

Jess and Jason said...

He is so cute and tiny!! I am so happy to see more pictures of him.

Richards in Seattle said...

What a handome fellow! Sarah was 11 months yesterday and still has less hair than your baby. Kind of funny I guess!