Thursday, November 15, 2007

Scrapbook pages for Mandy


I really enjoy scrapbooking but I don't want to spend my money on all the cool things that go along with scrapbooking. I also have a hard time finding time to do it. The boys make it almost impossible to do when they are awake. So, I don't scrapbook very often. Anyway, this is the best picture I could take of the pages. You can see that I don't get too involved with the page and cutesy things you can do. I have a friend who wants to open a scrapbooking store and her pages are incredible. It seriously is like an art. Maybe some day I will spend more time on it and learn some great tricks.

3 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

Thanks Adrianne!! It's wonderful! I am like you, I don't have much time to spend on it, but I enjoy it. I also don't have the money to spend on it that some people do. I am pretty happy with some matting, some stickers and some nice words. I am liking eyelets lately, too. Occassionally a die cut, even. The ones you say are like art work, I agree they are. Sometimes I think it is too much and it takes away from the picture, which is really what we want people to see when they look at the books, not all the gee gaw on the page. I think we want to add to the picture, not take away from it.

Pitcher Family said...

By the way, I like your hair Adrianne, looks great!

Jess and Jason said...

I love it!! My favorite pictures are the ones where daddy is mowing the lawn and child is following. We have one like that of Austin and Jason.
What an adorable family you have!